90% of buyers are going to the internet first when looking for a home. Traditional marketing is no longer enough. I offer a combination of traditional marketing and electronic marketing to ensure your home sells, in the quickest period of time at the best possible price.
Traditional Marketing + Electronic Marketing = Success
- I will provide you with a comprehensive personal market analysis
- Provide a Condo Selling Guide to help you prepare your home for sale
- Take the time to gather information about your home and place it on the MLS
- Take quality photographs of your condo
- Create Just listed Flyers and distribute them in your neighbourhood
- Advertise weekly in the Windsor Star Advertiser
- Hold open houses with colour feature sheets
- Follow up with the salespeople that have shown your condo to prospective and obtain buyer feedback.
- Create a virtual tour of your condo
- Promote your home on www.realtor.ca, www.buckinghamrealty.ca, www.cameronpaine.com, www.kijiji.ca, as well as the personal websites of many of our agents
- Share your condo on social media sites such as facebook, twitter, you tube and linked in
- Email information about your condo to agents that currently have listings and/or have recently sold in your area.
- Prepare quality feature sheets of your condo
- Promote your condo to every qualified client, buyer and investor we know of and have in our client database.
- Provide a history of inquiries, as well as views from other agents from the Windsor Essex County Association of Realtors MLS – Filogix site.
- Email you the latest listing of new properties that come on the market that may have an impact on the sale of your condo.
I will personally represent you to obtain the best possible price and terms for you by using my 18+ years of negotiating experience to your advantage.
In addition I offer a Written Guarantee
What’s your home worth?
If you’re interested,
I can provide a
Complimentary Market Analysis
of your home to you without charge or obligation.
Follow this link to receive a Free Home Evaluation